Tiny enjoyed finding a toy in a toy shop today that had pieces that you could pull apart. The only downside were that the pieces were a bit too big for her tiny hands. On returning home I found some velcro and wondered what I could use to make a pull apart toy for her. I remembered I had a wooden pile up toy and discovered the pieces were the perfect size for her little hands. Using the velcro I stuck two together and filled a basket of them for her. She enjoyed pulling them apart and played with them over and over again.
Wednesday, 28 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threading
At 20 months old Tiny is ready to thread these wooden farm pieces onto the thread. She stayed focused and appeared to enjoy threading most o...
-
Tiny enjoyed making marks this morning with highlighters. It happened very naturally as she climbed up onto my knee while I was at my desk. ...
-
One of Tiny's favourite bathtime activities is to splat a handful of bubbles onto the glass then rub it into a bubble painting. She ofte...
-
We came across this giant spider web unexpectedly in the woods. It was part of a Halloween Trail and lots of little ones were loving bouncin...
No comments:
Post a Comment