Tiny frequently makes a beeline for these pebbles as she is fascinated by them. Up close they contain many colours and vary in texture so I can understand why. However I need to watch her so closely that none go in her mouth. She also tries to carry them off in her tight little clenched fists! She enjoyed pushing her feet into them and listening to the crunchy sounds they made.
Saturday, 14 April 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threading
At 20 months old Tiny is ready to thread these wooden farm pieces onto the thread. She stayed focused and appeared to enjoy threading most o...
-
Tiny enjoyed making marks this morning with highlighters. It happened very naturally as she climbed up onto my knee while I was at my desk. ...
-
One of Tiny's favourite bathtime activities is to splat a handful of bubbles onto the glass then rub it into a bubble painting. She ofte...
-
We came across this giant spider web unexpectedly in the woods. It was part of a Halloween Trail and lots of little ones were loving bouncin...
No comments:
Post a Comment