I found a storage box with a flat lid, stuck some tracing paper on the inside of the lid and placed fairy lights inside. The box lid shut without needing to place a hole for the wire to come out. Using sheets of cut cellophane and some of Tiny's toys she happily played looking at the colours. She then climbed on top of the box and looked at things from there while I hurriedly placed cushions around the box.
Thursday, 8 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threading
At 20 months old Tiny is ready to thread these wooden farm pieces onto the thread. She stayed focused and appeared to enjoy threading most o...
-
Tiny enjoyed making marks this morning with highlighters. It happened very naturally as she climbed up onto my knee while I was at my desk. ...
-
It's great when you find park equipment that has been designed with a child's small body in mind. This little wooden truck is very p...
-
One of Tiny's favourite bathtime activities is to splat a handful of bubbles onto the glass then rub it into a bubble painting. She ofte...
No comments:
Post a Comment