Sunday, 4 March 2018
Mobile
Tiny cried having her nappy changed until I made her this mobile and placed it above her changing mat. The first time she saw it she pointed up at it and even now when I place her down the first thing she does is look up at it. The CDs catch light and make colourful rainbows while the little pom poms and felt make it colourful. I then cut out and painted some hummingbirds to add to it. Gone are tears - hello colour and light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threading
At 20 months old Tiny is ready to thread these wooden farm pieces onto the thread. She stayed focused and appeared to enjoy threading most o...
-
Tiny enjoyed making marks this morning with highlighters. It happened very naturally as she climbed up onto my knee while I was at my desk. ...
-
It's great when you find park equipment that has been designed with a child's small body in mind. This little wooden truck is very p...
-
One of Tiny's favourite bathtime activities is to splat a handful of bubbles onto the glass then rub it into a bubble painting. She ofte...
No comments:
Post a Comment