Tiny loves pulling tissues out of boxes and so I packed an empty tissue box with brightly coloured scarves. She enjoyed pulling them out and playing peek-a-boo. I pulled a scarf off her head then she pulled one off mine and so on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threading
At 20 months old Tiny is ready to thread these wooden farm pieces onto the thread. She stayed focused and appeared to enjoy threading most o...
-
Tiny enjoyed making marks this morning with highlighters. It happened very naturally as she climbed up onto my knee while I was at my desk. ...
-
One of Tiny's favourite bathtime activities is to splat a handful of bubbles onto the glass then rub it into a bubble painting. She ofte...
-
We came across this giant spider web unexpectedly in the woods. It was part of a Halloween Trail and lots of little ones were loving bouncin...
No comments:
Post a Comment