Tuesday, 27 February 2018
Oats, Oats and Oats
Having been inspired by messy play at a playgroup, I purchased a plaster mixing tray for Tiny to play and explore in at home. I filled the cooking tray with little bath squirters then covered them in oats for Tiny to discover. Add a couple of bowls, a cardboard box and some utensils and exploration begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threading
At 20 months old Tiny is ready to thread these wooden farm pieces onto the thread. She stayed focused and appeared to enjoy threading most o...
-
Tiny enjoyed making marks this morning with highlighters. It happened very naturally as she climbed up onto my knee while I was at my desk. ...
-
One of Tiny's favourite bathtime activities is to splat a handful of bubbles onto the glass then rub it into a bubble painting. She ofte...
-
We came across this giant spider web unexpectedly in the woods. It was part of a Halloween Trail and lots of little ones were loving bouncin...
No comments:
Post a Comment